Frequently Asked Questions
- Anyone over 18 years old who needs on-going skilled services of a nurse, social worker, physician assistant or dietitian.
- Adults who have a medical diagnosis that causes impairment, but does not require 24 hour care in a hospital or nursing home.
- Adults who enjoy spending 5 hours per day in therapeutic recreation and social programs.
In order to qualify for the program you must have an identified medical condition and you must have a lack of social support that it has a negative impact on that condition.
- Call our Pre-Admissions Coordinator at (732) 845-3332 to schedule an in-person meeting and tour our center.
- Have your doctor complete an updated medical history and physical.
- Arts & Crafts
- Social Activities
- Assistance W/ Social Services
- Educational Programs
- Breakfast & Hot Lunch Served
- Health Evaluations
- Medical & Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Hairdresser & Manicurist
- Recreation & Exercise
- Movies & Music
- Medications Administered
- Door-to-Door Transportation
Upon admission you will be evaluated by a registered nurse. The registered nurse in conjunction with the administrator will determine how many days per week you should attend the program.
The program is for a minimum of five hours per day, not inclusive of transportation.
Active Day will provide you with transportation to and from the facility. We will also provide transportation to and from your physician appointments.
We bill in accordance with DHS minimum reimbursement guidelines. This fee is covered completely by Medicaid and some long term care insurance if you are medically qualified.
Active Day Adult Services is licensed by the New Jersey State Department of Health, a member of the New Jersey Adult Day Services Association (NJADSA), and the National Adult Day Care Association.